
Did you know that I've been an unemployed housewife for oh, 37 days 13 hours and 29minutes? I've been learning that in this Northern KY/ Cincinnati area to get a job or even hear of job possibilities you really have to go through an IT recruiter. Well after learning that I made contact with a few firms in the area. I've been fortunate to meet some really productive and efficient recruiters. Today, I got a call from one of them telling me that I have my FIRST face to face potential employer interview on Friday!!! Woooo-whooo! Then to top it all off, we got a call with someone interested in buying my 2006 Honda Accord. We've been trying to sell this car since last summer! We turned off the oven with the sweet potatoes half-way baked and met the gentleman interested in the car by the local Starbucks down the hill. He closely inspected the car as we made small talk and then we took the car for a spin up 471 South. He liked it! He'd been driving other cars that day and wanted to go home and think it all through. That may be the last we hear of him, but just having him call with interest in buying the car just made my year! By the way, he had a pretty mild case of poison ivy so why did I feel like my hands were itchy after shaking hands with him? :) Anyway, after all that excitement, Matt and I went home, finished baking our garlic sweet potatoes and had our meatloaf dinner. What a red letter day. Thank you LORD!





No comments:
Post a Comment